What happens in the centre?
- Our football centres provide football coaching for players aged 5 – 16 that we split into specific age groups.
- You also have the opportunity to try 1:1 sessions with targeted training for both children and adults.
- As community is important to us, we offer opportunities for young people to gain experience in coaching to enhance their coaching career.
- Our football training sessions are 60 minutes long
Football Age Groups
Foundation Football (5 – 7)
This age group focuses on teaching and further developing players technical and tactical football skills, providing a fun unstructured environment where youngsters can grow on their journey to become the all-rounded football player.
Development Football (8 – 11)
The 8-12 age groups follows the same coaching methods of the 5-7 age group, but to a more age appropriate advanced level. Activities are more energetic and feature larger nets and age appropriate equipment.
Advanced Football (12 – 16)
This age group focuses on refining and developing youth football players technical and tactical football skills, and begin to develop players psychological, social and physical traits.
1:1 Individual Football Coaching Sessions
We offer 1:1 football coaching sessions for youth football players aged 8 – 16 and senior football players aged 16+.
Our 1:1 football coaching sessions focus on 5 areas of holistic development (tactical, technical, physical, psychological, social).
The football centre aims:
- A professional approach to youth football coaching
- Impartial player analysis to see past the obvious and create future player development plans
- An individual approach to player communication and learning styles
- Training against high quality players to test and push the boundaries of capability
- Family orientated approach to improve life skills
- FA qualified, university degree educated, DBS checked, covid compliant, first aid trained
For more information and updates, follow us on our social media channels